Who Are We?
- We are Australian qualified speech pathologists with relevant local experience.
- We are certified practising speech pathologists and current members of Speech Pathology Australia.
- We continually undertake professional development to keep us up-to-date with evidence -based practise.
- We all have our Working with Children Check verified.
- Your child will be seen by an experienced therapist from start to finish.
- We believe in an ethical practice that focuses primarily on helping toddlers, preschoolers and primary school children with speech, stuttering, language and literacy difficulties.
- Intervention outside the scope of this practice may be referred to other services.
- This service is operated by therapists with a focus on service quality and outcomes and who have successfully treated children in their area of interest.
- We welcome and respect children and families of all cultural and linguistic backgrounds reflecting the multiracial and multicultural area we work in.
Therapists at this service have undergone the following certified training:
- Hanen- It takes Two to Talk, Target Word, More Than Words
- The Derbyshire Language Scheme
- Key Word Signing
- Lindamood Bell- Verbalising & Visualising
- The Lidcombe Program for Stuttering
In addition to the above, therapists have undertaken special interest training in areas of early language intervention, oral therapy, literacy workshops, learning difficulties seminars and Speech Pathology Australia continuing professional development workshops.